Sun Shine Objective
Undertake wide range of activities designed to maximize the potential of the largest community so as to improve the quality of life of people and also ensure the health and well being of families and communities.sun shine provides essential information, develops positive attitutes and skills, changes social norms and individual behaviour that obstruct the path to family health, and improves access to essential services.
OUR STRATEGIC APPROACHES
- Works to improve access to basic health care for children and mother as well as facilitate delivery of health education and immunization.
- Works to raise awareness amongst children and young people to reduce their risk of acquiring HIV/AIDS.
- 0 to 2 years old is the most critical age in preventing malnutrition, we wiil work to prevent malnutrition amonst small children.
- Expand the capacity of individuals and organizations to serve the poor and vulnerable by delivering, managing, and advancing family planning and reproductive health services.
- Trained and support health care providers to upgrade their technical skills, adopt safe and effective practices, abandon harmful practices and develop referral linkages with higher level providers.
- Empower parents, particularly mothers, with information and skills that they need to ensure their own health and that of their children.